Wednesday, April 9, 2008

For Friday...

Hello all,

For Friday, you will need to make sure that you are current with your work.

In addition, you will be creating your satires for Project Two. Take your issue and create a satire. You may use text, video, internet, or other mediums to create your satire. Be prepared to discuss and demonstrate your satire in class.

We also discussed the grading rubric for Project Two. I will be finalizing these rubrics for Friday.

Take care,

Kat

1 comment:

Hank Moody's Blog said...

Conor Allen

Random act of kindness- when i was going home for spring break I flew home. While I was sitting in the chair waiting for takeoff everyone was taking their seats getting ready to leave. Someone near my was trying to put their bag in the overhead storage compartment but was struggling. I quickly got up and put it up there for her because it was the right thing to do. I wanted to help her because it was nice and I could be a help to her. I also helped her get it down without being asked because I was always taught growing up to treat people the way I want to be treated.

http://www.123helpme.com/assets/10243.html
annotated bib of my project 2 topic

posted a welcome address on my blog

http://www.wunderkraut.com/art/01cartoon.jpg
satire

left a comment on someone else's blog

did the mid term survey