Wednesday, February 27, 2008

For Friday-Welcome to the Blog

Hello all,

Just to give you a heads up. Today we reviewed the Editing portion of Project One. I handed out the svo. Yeah!! More grammar, more fun. I will be emailing this document to you all. Remember, revision is for this week, and editing is for next week. I am also attaching an editing ppt to the email.

Today we discussed Bunyan. We discussed the allegory in Bunyan. On Friday, we will discuss Donne. I have attached the Donne link to the email, and the link is also on my blog (ecandp2008spring.blogspot.com). Read "The Flea" and read "The Sun Rising."

We will also discuss our poetry on Friday.

We also created Blogs in class to use instead of webct. You can go to www.blogspot.com to create a blog. You must use an Eckerd email address. Once you have created your blog, either email me the blog address or click on my blog and add your blog via comment feature.

I will be updating all the blogs through the next two days.

Take care,

Kat

No comments: